1. Best gift was from God. Blessed Momma to a 4 year old little girl named Esmé who is my entire world!
2. I have my bachelor’s in Animal Science Pre-vet from the University of Vermont and an associates degree in Biology from Morrisville State College in NY.
3. I have a 4 lb pomeranian named Chip and my new bully breed pup Moxie. And a not so feral anymore cat named Fera that I moved from California to VA.
4. I enjoy the beach, hiking, live music and reading outside of work
5. I grew up on a farm and have been fostering dogs and cats since childhood so my love of animals is basically in my DNA. I have worked in animal welfare and the Veterinary field for 12 years now. Greatest accomplishment was managing a large scale Trap-Neuter-Return program where i facilitated the spaying & neutering of over 11,000 cats!