What am I passionate about?
As a Fear Free certified veterinarian and an advocate for animals, I feel that it is vitally important to keep vet visits as positive as possible for our little loved ones. There are so many things that can be done at the hospital setting and at home to decrease stress and help our pets feel more comfortable. I believe that animals’ physical well-being is connected with their emotional well-being and each are essential components of what make up the human-animal bond. With the help of Fear Free techniques, I will strive to ensure that your pet gets the highest quality care.
Five Things Dr. Kimbrel Would Like You To Know About Her:
1. I grew up in a small town in rural Mississippi with 5 younger brothers. Yes, I am the only girl!
2. My interests include neurology, ultrasonography, exotics, and client communication/education.
3. I have 4 critter kids: 2 rescued pit bulls, 1 cat and 1 bearded dragon.
4. When I have some free time, I enjoy running and hiking on nature trails with my dogs.
5. I am a graduate of Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine.