What am I passionate about?
I am a firm believer in the idea that the mouth is the gateway to the body and that good oral hygiene is integral to overall health. Veterinary dentistry is my passion, and my goal is for your pet to live a healthy/pain free life with all of their teeth. A wise dentist once said, “You don’t have to brush your teeth…just the ones you want to keep”.
Five Things Dr. Piper Would Like You To Know About Him:
1. My family is the most important part of my of my life, I center myself around them and enjoy every minute we get to spend together.
2. I love veterinary dentistry and am hoping to pursue a specialty in the future.
3. If I’m not in the clinic I can often be found rock climbing in a local gym, with the hopes of one day climbing El Capitan in Yosemite.
4. Who doesn’t love running 10+ miles in the mud, crawling over/under obstacles and then getting a beer when you are finished….I try to do as many Tough Mudders and Spartan races as my schedule allows. I am always looking for partners so let me know!
5. Did you know I have my own brewing company (in name only)? While it’s been awhile since I have made any beer I do enjoy making and drinking it.