Tips for a Postive Curbside Appointment Experience
- Have your cellphone charged and ready to receive a call from your pet’s doctor.
- Avoid being on a call while your pet is in the building.
- Be aware of potential wait time. Schedule accordingly. We may be treating emergencies which tend to put our staff behind appointment wise.
- Please do not leave the premises unless you have spoken with a staff member beforehand.
- Once the exam/treatment plan have been discussed with you over the phone, you will receive an invoice via email.
- We are taking payment information over the phone.
- Once payment is received, we will let you know by phone to meet us at the door where we will return your pet and give you any needed instructions and/or medications.
- Anticipate high booking volume when scheduling. We recommend scheduling in advance.
- Please call us if you need to change your appointment or have any questions.