On this page, you will find our available online forms, the latest covid-19 protocol update and at the bottom of the page, you can see the instructions on booking an appointment with us.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We are striving hard to provide the absolute best care for your pet while following the CDC guidelines for veterinary clinics.
Currently offering Client Present in Room Services and Carside Care
Masks are required anytime you are physically interacting with us. If you are coming into our building – your mask must cover your nose, mouth and chin at all times. Failure to do so will result in you having to leave our building. Our goal is to remain healthy so that our hospital can continue to operate with a full staff. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please note that we are experiencing high call volumes all day long.
* Text 757-447-0163 upon arrival. Stay in your car until we tell you to come to the front door.
* Only 1 – 2 people with pet (s) allowed. You must wear a mask from the moment you enter to the moment you leave. (We are still wearing ours!)
* You will be taken directly to an exam room. (We will have a professional strength air purifier in the exam room. All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between clients).
* One of our veterinary teams will come to the room to take care of your pet.
* Once your appointment is over, a Customer Service Representative will come to your room, take your payment, give you any medications or food, and set up your next appointment (if needed).
Established clients – use the PetPage App. Don’t have it? Go to Google Play or the Apple App store. Download to your phone using the email we have on your medical file. Yes, you can call us (757-473-0111) but it may sometimes be a challenge getting through to us.
New clients – call 757-473-0111. Then, on our website: Click here – New Client Form – to fill out new client paperwork.
All clients – to make your visit smoother, please fill out our online Pre-Visit History Questionnaire.
If you are choosing Carside Care: When you arrive, text 757-447-0163. We will let you know when someone will be out to get your pet.
We now have reserved car spaces in the rear of the building. After texting us that you have arrived, we will let you know when a team member will be out to get your pet.
If waiting in your car is an unacceptable option (it is hot and not everyone wants to run their AC for the entirety of a visit), please let us know and we can make alternate arrangements. We will be happy to admit your pet for a few hours and schedule a discharge. Please understand that you must be available by phone/text to discuss recommendations/treatment plans with the doctor.