What am I passionate about?
I am truly fascinated by animal behavior and the bond between a human and their pet. My respect for that strong, unbreakable connection is what motivates me every day. I use my training, passion and love for all species to provide the very best medical care in a low stress environment to you and your companion. Your love for your pet fuels me to pursue every avenue necessary to be the absolute best veterinarian ever!
Five Things Dr. Bagg Would Like You To Know About Her:
1. I enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities, especially hiking and kayaking. I grew up in the Midwest and although I am totally use to the long, harsh winters, I won't miss them. Virginia's mountains to beachfront landscapes offer so many possibilities for free time fun!
2. I love to travel: anyplace, anywhere, anytime! One of my favorite pastimes is learning about other cultures.
3. Painting is my hobby and I have attempted everything from landscapes to still life to pet portraits. I also love to sketch.
4. Even though I love all species, reptiles are my favorite to own and work with. My first pet reptile was a bearded dragon. Since then, I have added a corn snake, ball python and box turtle to my family, which also includes a dog, cat, rabbit named Benjamin and a rat.
5. I graduated from Michigan State University with a degree in Zoology before completing veterinary school at the University of Illinois. I am also Fear Free certified.
When you love what you do...you work from your heart. Pet Care Vetinary Hosiptal is a great place to bring your family pet. If anyone knows what Person Centered is, they work from a pet-centered approach. I love it! From the care of our beloved rabbit who has now passed to our Savannah Cat-Ani, we would not have chosen another place.
I have been bringing my guinea pigs and rabbits to Pet Care for about 10 years. Dr's Fisher and Wallace have given them excellent care. They have a caring, friendly manner towards both their patients and their owners As doctors, I trust their diagnoses and opinions and always found them to be correct. The office staff and veterinarian staff are warm and friendly as well. I love going there and highly recommend them.
I love this place. Our lab had a salivary mucocele that needed surgery about two weeks ago. They were some warm and comforting as we had tons of questions before the surgery. They were more than happy to answer and gave our pup so much love. They genuinely care about each animal they see. Every time I walk in they are warm and welcoming and I highly recommend this vet!! Thank you for everything!
I always have a great experience at Pet Care. All who work there are very kind and truly care for your pet. I never have to wait long with my rabbit, BB. I am so glad my friend Michelle recommended them.
I cannot say enough good things about Pet Care Veterinary Hospital! Our 3 dogs (Buddy, Yo-Yo, and Ethel) usually see Dr. Hulls or Dr. Piper.. both are very honest, compassionate, and talented vets and both are amazing with our crazy crew! Everyone from the front desk to the techs to the vets are always friendly and helpful. I have no doubt our furbabies are in great hands whenever they are at Pet Care Veterinary Hospital!