What am I passionate about?
I am a firm believer in the idea that the mouth is the gateway to the body and that good oral hygiene is integral to overall health. Veterinary dentistry is my passion, and my goal is for your pet to live a healthy/pain free life with all of their teeth. A wise dentist once said, "You don't have to brush your teeth...just the ones you want to keep".
Five Things Dr. Piper Would Like You To Know About Him:
1. My family is the most important part of my of my life, I center myself around them and enjoy every minute we get to spend together.
2. I love veterinary dentistry and am hoping to pursue a specialty in the future.
3. If I'm not in the clinic I can often be found rock climbing in a local gym, with the hopes of one day climbing El Capitan in Yosemite.
4. Who doesn't love running 10+ miles in the mud, crawling over/under obstacles and then getting a beer when you are finished....I try to do as many Tough Mudders and Spartan races as my schedule allows. I am always looking for partners so let me know!
5. Did you know I have my own brewing company (in name only)? While it's been awhile since I have made any beer I do enjoy making and drinking it.
When you love what you do...you work from your heart. Pet Care Vetinary Hosiptal is a great place to bring your family pet. If anyone knows what Person Centered is, they work from a pet-centered approach. I love it! From the care of our beloved rabbit who has now passed to our Savannah Cat-Ani, we would not have chosen another place.
I have been bringing my guinea pigs and rabbits to Pet Care for about 10 years. Dr's Fisher and Wallace have given them excellent care. They have a caring, friendly manner towards both their patients and their owners As doctors, I trust their diagnoses and opinions and always found them to be correct. The office staff and veterinarian staff are warm and friendly as well. I love going there and highly recommend them.
I love this place. Our lab had a salivary mucocele that needed surgery about two weeks ago. They were some warm and comforting as we had tons of questions before the surgery. They were more than happy to answer and gave our pup so much love. They genuinely care about each animal they see. Every time I walk in they are warm and welcoming and I highly recommend this vet!! Thank you for everything!
I always have a great experience at Pet Care. All who work there are very kind and truly care for your pet. I never have to wait long with my rabbit, BB. I am so glad my friend Michelle recommended them.
I cannot say enough good things about Pet Care Veterinary Hospital! Our 3 dogs (Buddy, Yo-Yo, and Ethel) usually see Dr. Hulls or Dr. Piper.. both are very honest, compassionate, and talented vets and both are amazing with our crazy crew! Everyone from the front desk to the techs to the vets are always friendly and helpful. I have no doubt our furbabies are in great hands whenever they are at Pet Care Veterinary Hospital!