What am I passionate about?
As an ambassador for both science and medicine, I firmly believe in maintaining open lines of communication with all my clients and their pets. I strive to provide compassionate, high quality medical care to my patients and will always be a strong advocate for your pet. Together I want to work with you to attain the best possible outcome for your family.
Five Things Dr. Wallace Would Like You To Know About Her:
1. Born and raised in Virginia Beach, I went to veterinary school in Scotland and fell in love with the country. I can still hear the highlands calling my name and my "second degree" I got there was in Scottish whisky!
2. Cooking and baking are family traditions and have become a stress outlet for me, much to the delight of everyone at Pet Care.
3. I am a huge geek and will attend comic or anime conventions when my schedule allows. I spend too much time in front of a screen on my days off.
4. While I thoroughly enjoy working with all types of animals, dogs will always hold the largest piece of my heart. I often use their seemingly endless enthusiasm and love as inspiration, as well as their ability to shake off stress (literally).
5. I was one of those kids who was excited to get a microscope for Christmas. I've always known science would be a major part of my life, and I'm thrilled that I've been able to combine this with my love of animals.
Virginia Beach native Catherine M. Wallace graduated from Floyd E. Kellam High School and Randolph-Macon College. She built a strong foundation in science, garnering degrees in biology, classical studies, and chemistry. She then earned a Master's of Biology degree and graduated knowing an awful lot about mosquitos in Virginia. Dr. Wallace spent quite a few years as a college adjunct professor and a veterinary assistant before moving to Scotland where she attended and graduated from the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, part of the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, Great Britain.
Thank you to everyone. I already thought Dr. Bean was an amazing vet when he sat on the floor with my kitties to do their exams, now I realize he cares about his patients on ALL levels, as well as their parents. I highly recommend this office.
They all were amazingly compassionate people, and truly were hurt from hearing the news. They also care for our Lesser Sulfur Crested Cockatoo that we still have and will for many years to come. They have helped with everything from checking her health after over 14 years of being at a vet clinic to getting her foods shifted over to a much more healthy diet.
Dr Hulls was very good with our 5 yr old Macaw. Explained to us very well everything he was doing or had to do. Will be bringing our Carl back when he's due...Thank You
My pet ate part of a rug and although I thought she had passed it, there was still someone her intestines. She had surgery and then we had some issues that made me nervous. The staff was wonderful when I was so stressed out and helpful when I came in (daily) with new issues.
Pet Care Veterinary Hospital has provided the BEST care for my dog. Since moving to Virginia Beach, 7 years ago, I went to 2 other veterinarian services before luckily finding Dr. Partlow and Dr. Hulls, who I credit for saving my dog's life and keeping him in perfect health. The care that the staff takes is just as if their animal patients are their very own pets. I couldn't love and trust Pet Care Veterinary Hospital more, and I highly recommend them!