What to expect from Companion Therapy Laser treatments
1. Most chronic conditions require up to 4 or 5 treatments in order to see a 50% improvement in mobility and pain reduction.
2. Some pets do respond positively to one treatment, but most DO NOT.
3. The treated site feels better 12 to 24 hours after treatment.
4. As with any therapy, keep your pet quiet until all treatments are complete.
5. Chronic conditions should be done every other day for one week, then twice the following week, then once the following week with maintenance treatments every 4 to 12 weeks.
6. Non-orthopedic surgical treatments are done immediately after surgery as your pet is recovering.
7. Orthopedic surgical treatments are done immediately after surgery as your pet is recovering, then at 24 and 48 hours after surgery. The site is then treated about every other day for the 2 week period after surgery.
8. Definite improvements should be seen in the second week of treatment.
9. Treatments are cumulative in nature.
10. Length of treatment and frequency of treatment improves outcomes.
To learn more, visit www.paininthepast.com
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call 473-0111