Comprehensive Canine Care For Puppies, Adults & Seniors
Keeping Pets Happy & Healthy!
At Pet Care Veterinary Hospital, your dog’s health and wellbeing are important to us. We have developed preventive care programs for your pet that start from puppyhood and go all the way to seniority. Our goal is to catch problems early, which will give your companion the best chance at a more robust and longer life span, while at the same time giving you peace of mind when it comes to his health.
At Pet Care, we offer the following services for our canine friends:
- Annual physical/wellness exam
- Distemper—Parvo vaccine—recommend vaccine be given every year for the first two years of life and boostered every three years thereafter.
- Leptospirosis—vaccine protects against a contagious bacterium that causes liver and kidney disease. After boostering immunity is good for one year.
- Rabies—initial vaccine provides immunity for one year. Boostered every three years thereafter.
- Bordetella—protects against a contagious cough. Immunity is good for one year. Recommended for boarding, grooming, or obedience classes. After boostering immunity is good for one year.
- Canine Influenza Virus—protects against a contagious pneumonia. After boostering, immunity is good for one year.
- Heartworm test every year
- Heartworm preventive year-round
- Fecal parasite exam every year
- Annual senior dog exam physical and diagnostic testing beginning at 7 years of age
- General behavioral counseling
- Nutritional counseling
- Flea control program
- Full diagnostic workups
- Dental care