Expert Feline Care: For Kittens, Adult Cats & Seniors
Your feline companion counts on you for his or her health and wellbeing. You count on the Pet Care employees to provide you with exceptional veterinary services and expert advice. One of the most important aspects of great medical care includes access to accurate, up-to-date information. Learning about common diseases and conditions facing your cat or kitten is paramount to him or her enjoying the healthiest and happiest life possible.
At Pet Care, we offer the following services for cats:
- Annual physical exam
- Feline Distemper-Respiratory vaccine—recommend vaccine be given every year for the first two years of life, then boostered every three years thereafter.
- Feline Leukemia—recommended for all kittens as part of initial vaccine series. Given annually to adult cats with outdoor access.
- Rabies—initial vaccine provides immunity for one year. Boostered every three years thereafter.
- Annual fecal exam
- Flea and parasite control program
- General behavioral counseling
- Nutritional counseling
- Dental care
- Weight management