Welcome to New Clients
Thank you for choosing Pet Care Veterinary Hospital. We treat each pet that comes into our office as if it were our own. We believe in compassionate care — understanding that your companion is a member of your family. From exotics, to puppies and kittens, and to senior pets, we have experience in all kinds of small animal care. Our entire team is here for one main purpose: to provide you and your animals the best veterinary care possible. Thank you for placing your trust in us.
Our services include:
- Animal behavior counseling
- State-of-the-art avian and exotic animal health care
- A wide variety of orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries
- Preventative and maintenance dental and oral health care
- Veterinary pharmacy, including parasite prevention products
- Boarding and grooming
- Geriatric wellness care
- Chronic pain management
- Nutritional counseling and products
- Digital x-ray and ultrasound diagnostics
- Glaucoma screening (eye tonometry)
- Penn Hip x-rays (hip dysplasia evaluation)
- Rigid endoscopy for less invasive exams and biopsy procurement
- A full in-house laboratory that allows immediate blood cell and chemistry evaluation on a variety of species, including dogs, cats, birds, exotic mammals and reptiles
We would like to thank everyone at Pet Care for their compassion and kindness in regards to the recent decision we had to make for Odie…. Thanks for your care and love.
— Jeff and Lorrie R.