It is well known that puppies that experience a wide variety of new things at a very early age are more likely to grow into stable, well-adjusted dogs. By teaching your puppy good manners during this critical time in their development you can build a foundation for a lifetime of learning. Join us each Saturday at 2:00 pm and let
Dr. Jessica Urban and Licensed Veterinary Technician Michelle Ardan help your puppy become a more secure and happy part of your family!
SIGN UP TODAY! - FILL OUT OUR PUPPY PARTY ONLINE FORM HERE
WHO IS INVITED TO THE PARTY?
• Puppies between 8 to 18 weeks of age
• Must have proof of veterinary care: at least one exam, one negative fecal test and vaccines appropriate to age. You may receive these services from Pet Care Veterinary Hospital or any veterinary office
• Your puppy must be on flea preventative
• Pets must have been with their owner for at least ten days
WHEN AND WHERE IS THE PARTY?
• Every Saturday at 2:00 pm at the hospital, located at 5201 Virginia Beach Boulevard, Virginia Beach, VA 23462. The party is expected to last approximately 45 to 60 minutes
WILL THERE BE PARTY GAMES?
• YES! We will have exercises that help your puppy grow into the dog they were meant to become! The goals of our exercises are:
To build the relationship between you and your puppy
Help your puppy become more comfortable with handling
To demonstrate gentle, non-threatening leadership to reduce poor behavior later
To help your puppy learn that people and pets come in all shapes and sizes
WHY BRING YOUR PUPPY TO THE PARTY?
• Prevents aggressive and inappropriate behavior
• Improve your puppy’s interaction with dogs of all breeds
• Accustoms your puppy to routine examination, which makes visiting the veterinarian a positive experience
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
• Your hungry puppy (do not feed dinner, as a hungry puppy is a motivated puppy)
• Your puppy’s favorite soft treat (no hard treats please!)
HOW DO I R.S.V.P TO THE PARTY?
• Call the clinic at 757-473-0111 to sign up for the free parties, party size is limited so don’t wait!
• Parties are free but you must register to attend. If you would like to complete the registration form ahead of time we can email or fax a copy of it to you, and it will also available on this page soon.