- We take pride in our dedication to the highest possible standards of veterinary medicine, patient care, and client service.
- Our goal is to show a sincere and innate love of animals, compassion in the delivery of health care, and a caring for the humanity we serve.
- We strive to be known for quality and friendliness in the services we provide our clients and patients — personal and professional as well as medical and surgical.
- We work with a sense of pride and integrity that can be felt by both our clientele and ourselves, and to demonstrate sincere compassion when called upon to alleviate suffering and perform euthanasia.
- We work in an environment of reverence and professionalism with respect to both employees and clients. We want to provide a clean, professional, and pleasant environment in which to examine and house our patients and to be the best at everything we do, and if we are not, to work harder to improve.
Our Practice Vision is to Promise High…Deliver Higher!
…Thank you for treating the squirrel’s abscess. I really appreciate your helping him to get well, and, as always, I appreciate everything you all do to help wildlife!
— Connie M.